COVID-19: WSC Virtual Tutoring
Some Writing and Speaking Center services will be offered virtually for the Fall 2021 semester.
To work with a writing consultant, schedule an appointment. If your appointment is listed as "Online," your consultant will send an email with instructions on how to meet virtually for your session using Zoom.
To work with a writing fellow or a speaking fellow, schedule an appointment. If your appointment is listed as "Online," your fellow will send an email with instructions on how to meet virtually for your session using Zoom.
To get asynchronous feedback from a writing fellow, submit to Write-On.
If you cannot find an available appointment and would like to be added to a waiting list, please email email@example.com.
Instructions to Schedule a Virtual WSC Session:
- Log in to our online scheduling system
- Select the type of appointment you would like (writing, speaking)
- To schedule a session, select the day and time you prefer
- At the time of your scheduled "online" appointment, check your University email for an email from your tutor with the subject line “Link for your virtual WSC session”
- Open the email and click the link and your Zoom meeting with your tutor will begin
- If you encounter any technical difficulties, reply to the email to let the tutor know and determine an alternative platform for the session (Drive, etc.)