COVID-19: Fall 2020 WSC Virtual Tutoring
For the remainder of the Fall 2020 semester, all Writing and Speaking Center services will be offered virtually.
To work with a writing consultant, schedule an appointment. Your consultant will send an email with instructions on how to meet virtually for your session using Zoom.
To work with a writing fellow or a speaking fellow, schedule an appointment. Your fellow will send an email with instructions on how to meet virtually for your session using Zoom.
To get asynchronous feedback from a writing fellow, submit to Write-On.
If you cannot find an available appointment and would like to be added to a waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to Schedule a Virtual WSC Session:
- Log in to our online scheduling system
- Select the type of appointment you would like (writing, speaking)
- To schedule a virtual session, select the day and time you prefer
- At the time of your scheduled appointment, check your University email for an email from your tutor with the subject line “Link for your virtual WSC session”
- Open the email and click the link and your Zoom meeting with your tutor will begin
- If you encounter any technical difficulties, reply to the email to let the tutor know and determine an alternative platform for the session (Drive, etc.)