COVID-19: Spring 2020 WSC Virtual Tutoring
For the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester, all Writing and Speaking Center services will be offered virtually.
To get feedback from a writing fellow, submit to Write-On. Send in papers up to ten pages long with your questions and receive detailed feedback within 48-hours.
To work with a writing consultant, schedule an appointment. Your consultant will send an email with instructions on how to meet virtually for your session using Zoom.
To work with a speaking fellow, schedule an appointment. Your fellow will send an email with instructions on how to meet virtually for your session using Zoom.
If you cannot find an available appointment and would like to be added to a waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to Schedule a Virtual WSC Session:
- Log in to our online scheduling system
- Select the type of appointment you would like (writing, speaking)
- To schedule a virtual session, select the day and time you prefer
- At the time of your scheduled appointment, check your University email for an email from your tutor with the subject line “Link for your virtual WSC session”
- Open the email and click the link and your Zoom meeting with your tutor will begin
- If you encounter any technical difficulties, reply to the email to let the tutor know and determine an alternative platform for the session (Drive, etc.)